Middletown Rotary Grants Program
The Middletown Rotary Club makes small grants to benefit the residents of Middletown, Cromwell, Durham, Haddam, Portland and Middlefield. Each year priorities are determined by the Board of Directors and are listed on this website; www.middletownrotary.org . Organizations seeking funds must complete a Grant Application Form and submit it to Middletown Rotary Club by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed quarterly. All applicants will be notified of the results of their grant request. Recipients will be awarded checks at an upcoming Rotary meeting. Denial of requests may not reflect the value of the project, but might instead be related to the current year's priorities or present funding levels.
Provides benefit within the service area
Meets the current year's priorities
Has impact on the population to be served
Supports nonprofit or volunteer organizations
Promotes the values of Rotary
- 1. Organization completes Grant Application found on website. General solicitation letters will not be reviewed or acknowledged.
- 2. Application submitted by email to email@example.com.
- 3. Grant Review Committee reviews application - May ask questions or seek clarification
- 4. Grant Review Committee makes recommendation to board
- 5. Board approves or denies a grant
- 6. Applicant is notified of decision by member of Grant Review Committee
- 7. Check is prepared by treasurer to be presented at a Rotary meeting or sent to grantee
- 8. Grantee listed on Rotary website
Note: Requests meeting more than one priority are encouraged
Middletown Rotary Club Grant Application